On July 6, 2015, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and the American Medical Association (AMA) released a joint statement about their efforts to help the provider community get ready for ICD-10. This statement included guidance from CMS that allows for flexibility in the claims auditing and quality reporting processes.
- 11 Easy to Implement Data Security Tips for Medical Practices – Part 2
- 11 Easy to Implement Data Security Tips for Medical Practices – Part 1
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Game Plan for Revenue Cycle Management
- Medical Records Retention: Is Your Practice Compliant?
- What’s Your Rating on These Top 10 Physician Review Sites